Re: [Gimp-user] colour negative orange cast

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 3:44 PM, Brian Brophy wrote:
> I have some old fashioned colour negatives. I am trying to get positives
> from these. Although I have searched the web it does not seem to be easy. I
> have not understood most of what I've read. Can anyone tell me how to do it
> using Gimp?
You need to use White Point color picker in the Levels tool to make
all orange white. If you upload an image that's safe to share with the
public, I'll give you a step by step tutorial.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org

I have emailed a colour negative image to .<alexandre prokoudine gmail com>  Please give me a step by step tutorial. Thanks for your trouble.
Brian