Re: [Gimp-user] Why I went back from GIMP 2.8 to 2.6.x

> Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 12:10:32 -0300
> From: john jcoppens com
> To: gimp-user-list gnome org
> Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] Why I went back from GIMP 2.8 to 2.6.x
>
> On Sat, 30 Jun 2012 07:45:13 -0700
> Richard Gitschlag <strata_ranger hotmail com> wrote:
>
> > There have been hundreds of emails on this topic already - and mind the fact that most of the people who like it have nothing much to say about the subject.
>
> That is just wishful thinking... Dp you have stats to prove that statement?
>
> John

If I may sort my mail folder by conversation:

- "HATE the new Save vs Export behavior" - (120+ emails and apparently still counting)
- "Bring back normal handing of other file formats" (60+ emails)
- "GIMP 2.8.0 - saving in .jpg or .png hmmmm" (50+ emails)
- "present xcf as what it is, a GIMP project file format" (45 emails)
- "Why I went back from GIMP 2.8 to GIMP 2.6" - (20+ emails)

Yes :)

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com