Re: [Gimp-user] Ruler units

Am 16.01.2012 12:40, schrieb Robert Arens:
I'm a first time GIMP user. I'm a long-time Adobe PhotoShop user.
What is the default ruler units. How can I change the ruler units and
divisions to whatever I want?

(a) The default unit is pixel.
(b) When you edit an image, you may notice a selection control in the
    status line of the editing window for that image (with the default
    label "px"). Use this to select another unit for editing this image.
(c) A list of available units for this selector is accessible from the
    "edit" menu item. Here you can switch on and off the units that are
    available in the unit selection control.

hth

  Torsten