[Gimp-user] Creating groups or layer sets in gimp

Hi guys 
Been following the list and pretty happy with all the postings so far (with the exception of that odd 
discussion about the name). 
To get to the point. I use adobe photoshop quite often and one thing that has always been a valuable tool is 
the ability to create a group or a layer set. Is this possible in GIMP or would I have to obtain a plugin to 
do this.

(Please forgive the footer. Sending this message from by mobile)
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]