[Gimp-user] download.dk - malicious or just sub-par?

Hi,

we've been approached by download.dk about an "award" GIMP seems to have won on their site. They suggested to
add this award to www.gimp.org with the usual link back to their site...

Upon inspecting their GIMP download page, I'm not really sure if this is an elaborate scam, or just a sub-par
try of implementing a downloads site:

A strange "driver update" setup called "installer.exe" is more likely to be downloaded from their downloads
page than the software the user intends to get. The link to this software is much more prominent.

I tried to send them a mail about this problem, but that message was returned with a "no mail exchangers for
that domain", and the message shows some mailmarketing.com forwarding addresses.

Has anyone got opinions about or experiences with this site?

Reagrds,
Michael