Re: [Gimp-user] Installing Gimp in Windows 7 Home Premium

scl-2 wrote
On 10.12.12 at 4:16 PM A. den Oudsten wrote:
I installed Gimp 2.8.2.0 and UFRaw-0.18 on that machine.
I copied and merged 'bin', 'lib' and 'share' folders from UFRaw to the
same folders in the directory and GIMP, as advised.
After starting Gimp I got 'Can't find entranceprocedure BZ2_bzRead in
DLL-file bzip2.dll.
Starting UFRaw resulte in 'libgdk-win32-2.0-0.dll.
Any suggestion to proceed welcome,

Hi,

UFRAW is incompatible with GIMP 2.8.2.
You might have missed the answers to a very similar question lately and
can find them at [1].

Kind regards and good luck,

Sven

[1]
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list/2012-December/msg00002.html

And yet, you can get UFRaw to work with GIMP 2.8.2
Here is the evidence
http://picturepush.com/public/11661241
<http://picturepush.com/public/11661241>
http://picturepush.com/public/11661253
<http://picturepush.com/public/11661253>

Andre, I simply followed the instructions from this user
http://registry.gimp.org/comment/15044#comment-15044
It works in Win 7 GIMP 2.8.2 if you did it to the letter.

-----
Nik O.
Никита Омуль