Re: [Gimp-user] Question about the new sliders

On 12/04/12 00:28, Jeffery Small wrote:
shaunak <forums gimpusers com> writes:

I notice that there are two "cursors" that appear while using the new
sliders.  One is an "up" arrow that allows me to quickly change from 0 -
100 (Like the old slider) and another is the "double side arrow" cursor
that makes only small changes.  I can see how this is useful but I cant
seem to figure out how to get one to show over the other.

The fast moving (up-arrow) slider appears when you have your mouse in the
top half of the slider area.  The slow moving (horizontal arrows) appear
when you are in the lower half of the area.  It is new behavior to learn,
but it will become second nature eventually.

On freebsd, I get both arrows as described, but *both* of them do the fine-
grained increments.  Is there a setting that controls this, or is this a
bug?

Gary