[Gimp-user] Question about the new sliders

Hi,

I just upgraded to the new version of GIMP and I am having trouble getting used
to the new slider.

I notice that there are two "cursors" that appear while using the new sliders.
One is an "up" arrow that allows me to quickly change from 0 - 100 (Like the old
slider) and another is the "double side arrow" cursor that makes only small
changes.

I can see how this is useful but I cant seem to figure out how to get one to
show over the other. Currently I just swipe my mouse at the slider a couple of
times till the right one doesn't show up. But clearly I am doing something
wrong. Its hard for me to work with the "two" sided arrow as my screen is very
small. (I am trying to adjust the opacity of the layer)

It would be very helpful to me if someone linked me to a page describing the new
sliders.

--
shaunak (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)