[Gimp-user] [Mac] 2.8.2

1 - Whenever I start GIMP I get the following Problem Report: "file-pdf-load cannot be opened because of a
problem." (Note that GIMP itself loads and runs, it's just this plugin
"/Applications/GIMP.app/Contents/Resources/lib/gimp/2.0/plug-ins/file-pdf-load" that fails.)

I'm seeing what sounds like the same problem. I don't know why it's happening, but I do have some additional
information.

After looking at the crash dump, it appears file-pdf-load can't find

libpoppler-glib.8.dylib

That file isn't anywhere on my disk.

--
kmkohler (via gimpusers.com)