[Gimp-user] GIMP 2.8 per Windows, problem with the color picker

Apart from checking, whether 2.8.2 still has it, and then telling us?
Well, praying on knees seems to be popular :)

I downlod newest Gimp today. And I used to change the fg color in color dialog. Today I foud out that color
picker tool exist. So it works(hope). But it is the right that eyedropper doesn´t work. Like in "color to
alpha" dialog in 2.6 version.

So execuse me my histerical reaction....

PS: I think that the resize tool is much slower as in 2.6 version.

--
Camo (via gimpusers.com)