Re: [Gimp-user] A plug-in for those who still don't like the new Save/Export

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 6:23 AM, maderios <maderios gmail com> wrote:

Hi
Explanation: this plugin simplifies the life of people who use Gimp as a
working tool.
Best regards.

Please.  I'm almost certain it was written to stop all the whining.

I "Save As" every hour or so and bump the version, but still - there's
nothing quite as awful as accidentally discarding all of your layers,
masks, paths, channels, etc. from your "working tool".

Chris