Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP is GREAT!

Oh please ... now professionalism is a matter of setting one's status. In my forum, there are A LOT of professional photographers and they use a diverse range of tools and yes, it includes GIMP. Drop your judgement on what is professional and what is amateur ... or show us your gallery of professional work! Then maybe some of your comments could be taken seriously.