Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp-2.8_Save and save as bad behavior

On Monday 13 August 2012 11:35:38 Ken Warner wrote:

> "But, continuing to *argue* here is fruitless."

> This is most certainly and sadly true.

How about looking at it this way...

We see the reasons behind the change, we were able to adapt to it.

Stating that GIMP that the changes are a regression is like saying just change the version number and we'll call that development.

Learn to adapt to the changes. Maybe you'll feel better about yourselves.