Re: [Gimp-user] Timeline for sequenced layers - a hybrid compositor

You're welcome Dan. Currently I live in Indonesia...and it's night time now :)

At that time I also looking for best vfx stuff which run under linux, I found out that there's ramenfx but I dunno the progress up until now.

Lightworks video editor also look promising when they announce to make it opensource but no release for linux up until now.

So, I stick with blender since then :)