Re: [Gimp-user] Timeline for sequenced layers - a hybrid compositor

Hi Daniel,

Yes, the latest open movie project by blender foundation known as mango project or "Tears of Steel" will about to release by the next couple of week.

You can follow their progress in their official website http://mango.blender.org or http://tearsofsteel.com.

Most of vfx movies nowadays always using such an fx. Like a fancy lensflare, color grading stuff, etc.

Yes, I run tutorial website in http://fossgrafis.com I keep my shot update via youtube http://youtube.com/user/aditpratama1

My internet connection very limited, but I'll try my best to post my progress.

No problem Daniel, it's a pleasure to get in touch with FOSS community :)