[Gimp-user] Gimp 2.8 and OSX Mountain Lion

Start up Gimp and get an error message as follows:

Unable to open swap file. GIMP has run out of memory and cannot use the swap file. Some parts of your images
may be corrupted. Try to save your work using different filenames, restart GIMP and check the location of the
swap directory in your Preferences.

When I check preferences, the path to the swap file is not correct. My path is user to Application to
Application Support to Library to Gimp.

Any ideas?

Ed

--