Re: [Gimp-user] Review: The Artists Guide to GIMP, 2nd edition

While we're on this topic, can anyone mention
any other best Gimp books they might know of?
(Not to detract from the ones mentioned already,
but I am already planning on getting them and
would like to know any others.) Gotta get up to
speed with any advanced techniques I can find.
I've often found these books give a great quick
method into areas of the programs you might
overlook.
Thanks

I have a book called Grokking the Gimp by Carey Bunks, and available
for on line reading at http://gimp-savvy.com/BOOK/

It was written against gimp-1.2, however it contains lots of theory
and other esoteric material to warrant its place in a list of Gimp
books.

 --
Owen