Re: [Gimp-user] Instructions

You can try this thread:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/gimpusers/discuss/72157624953781727/

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 11:15 PM, MIchael Boss
<mboss photographer gmail com> wrote:
I am a new forensic photographer and have been advised that this software is
helpful in analyzing digital images for evidence of post manipulation.  I am
primarly interested in determining if anything has been added to the image
post the original generation.

I am by no means an expert in either Photoshop or NIKON NX2 (which I use for
my case photography enhancements according to strict procedural guidelines),
ergo would appreciate any easy-to-understand and use methodologies to
manipulate the GIMP software.  Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Michael L. Boss ASse BSse CSP/CFP - CQCSM
Crowne and Associates Forensic Photography

4613 8th Avenue NE

Lacey, Washington 98516

mobile:  360-870-6660
land:      360-491-5037