Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP Paint Studio

On 12-04-04 07:15 PM, sheriff12 wrote:
Hello! I am new to GIMP and I have a question about the download of GPS.

This mailing list is for the official version of GIMP. If you need help with GIMP Paint Studio you should contact the people responsible for that package. A quick look at the GPS website shows they have an Installation page in their Wiki. I would suggest you check that and see if it helps.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.