Re: [Gimp-user] R: Light Field Camera

Hell John,

On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 16:03:52 -0400
john Culleton <John wexfordpress com> wrote:

On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 13:35:06 -0400
Frank Gore <gore projectpontiac com> wrote:

They've already announced that initial resulting pictures would be
"about HD quality" (ie 1920x1080 or so) from the 11 "megarays" sensor.
So editing these images in Gimp should be no problem whatsoever.

A minor point, but when a message is addressed to both the list and to
an individual it helps the rest of us if the list is the addressee
and the individual is the cc. That way we can sort messages into
folders based on the "To" field.

That's a non-reliable way to sort messages from mailing lists (as your message
indicates). A better way would be to filter based on the headers of List-Id: /
Claws-Mail and GMail.com support filtering based on that.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

My incoming messages are sorted into 50 folders, for mailing lists,
individual customers and the like.