Re: [Gimp-user] R: Light Field Camera

They've already announced that initial resulting pictures would be
"about HD quality" (ie 1920x1080 or so) from the 11 "megarays" sensor.
So editing these images in Gimp should be no problem whatsoever.

It's worth pointing out that consumer-level digital cameras started
off with way less resolution than that. New tech needs time to
develop. The concept is promising, but if the big companies want
nothing to do with it, then it'll just disappear.

Please note, this has absolutely nothing to do with using Gimp. I've
tried to add some Gimp relevance in my first paragraph, but it's a
stretch. There are far better discussion forums available for these
types of subjects.

--
Frank Gore
www.ProjectPontiac.com