Re: [Gimp-user] [Gimp-web] GIMP Site Redesign
- From: Kasim Ahmic <kasim ahmic gmail com>
- To: Alexia Death <alexiadeath gmail com>
- Cc: "gimp-web-list gnome org" <gimp-web-list gnome org>, "gimp-user-list gnome org" <gimp-user-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] [Gimp-web] GIMP Site Redesign
- Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 06:16:42 -0500
First things first. Please don't apologize or sugar coat it when giving criticism on my stuff. I want to
hear the bare truth so I can improve.
Thanks for all the info guys. And do I just wait for GIMP 2.10 to submit my designs?
Sent from my iPod
On Nov 7, 2011, at 4:05 AM, Alexia Death <alexiadeath gmail com> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 7:33 AM, <tomdf verizon net> wrote:
Yes, an inactive team isn't making decisions.
However, you said that "there already was a discussion on the need for the
So I asked, out of curiosity, when did that discussion take place?
It was discussed at 2010 LGM where a lot of the developers met.
It will probably be discussed some more in the future. If there is to
be contest, there will also be design guidelines set. I don't want to
be rude and it was a nice effort, but Kasim's work in current state
will probably not match them.
gimp-user-list mailing list
gimp-user-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev