Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP Site Redesign

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 6:48 AM,  tomdf wrote:
I replied to the address from which it was sent, the gimp-user list.
I don't subscribe to the gimp-web list.
But I'm glad you replied and let us know that the team is mostly inactive.
Given their inactivity, I'm curious when the discussion for a new design
took place
and if any decision was made one way or another.

An inactive team cannot make decisions :)

We will probably do a design contest some time during 2.10 dev cycle.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org