Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP 2.6.10 unstable installer for windows 32and64bit

-----Message d'origine----- From: JernejSimončič
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 9:48 PM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP 2.6.10 unstable installer for windows
32and64bit

On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 21:29:12 +0100, Paul Saumane wrote:

I have two OS :  XP32 and W7-64 onto two separate discs with a third one
just for data. So, I don't believe it might be any confusion regarding
W7-64
looking somewhere else than "C"  when it is operating.

It shouldn't normally, but check that your %PATH% doesn't include any
directory from another drive (you can see %PATH% by opening command prompt
and typing  echo %PATH%  ).

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

Hi,

Concerning file "libgdk-win32-2.0-0.dll" : after searching C and D, I found
it in the following directories :

C: (Win7 HDD in this case)
1) Inkscape : c:\Program Files (x86)
2) bin : c:\Program Files\Gimp 2
3) bin : c:\ Program Files\Gimp 2\32
4) bin : c:\Windows.old\Programmes\Gimp 2.0\ (remains of the Win7 demo)

Then in D (XP HDD in this case)
5) d:\program Files\GIMP-2.0\bin

1, 3, 4, 5 have been renamed as a file without extension : nothing has been
changed, same alarm the soft is starting properly if I try to save or doing
any exe then I got the same alarm but everything is working after clearing
it.
Of course if I rename 2 the soft does not start.

any clue

Thanks and regards

Paul