Re: [Gimp-user] OT: Was: Gimp name-picking

On 12/29/2011 05:24 PM, Xiella Harksell wrote:
I am a bit of a lurker, but over the last few change-the-name
discussions have been almost exasperated enough to make a post :).
Just wondering, is it possible to prevent the discussion arising
again? Hard link the archives of the various discussions that have
arisen over the years?  Make a highly visible FAQ?  Or is it something
the list will just field ad infinitum?

I don't know if I am exactly guilty of feeding the trolls, but close
enough:  Mea culpa, and I for one won't comment in these threads
again.  Or at least I will try not to.

Oops I just did.  Last time though.

:o)

Steve