Re: [Gimp-user] OT: Gimp name-picking (Was: Need help repairing image)

On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 22:50, Alexandre Prokoudine > It's been only,
what, a mere month since the last discussion on the
meaning of "GIMP"? Yeah, it's about time we all were reminded of Pulp
Fiction. Why did it take you so long?

Sorry, I missed the last one. I read the list on-off depending on what
I get stuck on and what Google won't help me find!

But I think that the frequency of the discussion might be a sign that
the name is rather provocative!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il