Re: [Gimp-user] Need help repairing image

In message <CAABFPsDiBedeT4XHR5jW6kz3THSALz_Uq3uBHaOdRWUsfZQ9yg mail gmail com>
, Daniel Smith <opened to gmail com> wrote:

Hey Ronald
From what I understand, slides are open to the same kind
of degradation that any plastic is...

Not that it makes any real difference to anything, but I just feel compelled
to clarify again that the image I posted a link to was_not_ from a ``slide''.
Rather it is from a 6x7cm color negative.  (The neg itself was on Kodak film,
BTW.  I thought that I should mention that too, since someone made a comment
about degradation of various brands of film.)

Regards,
rfg