Re: [Gimp-user] An introduction and some questions

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 5:34 PM, Mark Peng <mark peng kupaworld com> wrote:
We don't intend to sell it for profit or charge extra for the service of
installing it.  The goal here is to preinstall it on the system since so
many of our customers like it and ask us why we don't include it in the
first place.

IANAL either, but pre-installing should almost certainly be OK, as
long as you direct any requests for the source code to the project
site - IE, if any of your customers ask for the source code, you can
either provide it yourself or a link to the downloads on gimp.org.

In other words: go nuts, install away! ;)  The only thing you're
really forbidden from is making changes to the GIMP program and not
making those changes available to others.

Chris