Re: [Gimp-gui] gimp project file support

On Wed, 2021-07-14 at 22:06 +0200, Jehan wrote:
be radical :)

Ahah too bad, especially as it got stuck in wait list, so I could
have  deleted it before distribution if you had told me! 😛

Hah, i didn't realise it had been sent until i saw it in the list!

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Really, i was thinking, are
there things we should consider for GIMP 3 so that we could do
something in this direction without e.g. having to make inxompatible
changes. But maybe the answer is, we'll cross that when we come to it.

--
Liam Quin, https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/
Barefoot Web-slave, antique illustrations:  http://www.fromoldbooks.org