[Gimp-gui] The GUI for the Measure (and Straighten) Tool

Using GIMP 2.10.8/Win7-32

The Measure tool now contains a "straighten" function, which is very useful. I use it to rotate scanned photos so they are perpendicular to the Image window.

But "straighten", which is a specialized type of Rotate, and "measure" are two completely different types of functions.  One provides information about an image, the other transforms the image.

I used the straighten function the first time after I read the release notes.  The second time, it took it forever to find the straighten functionality because it has nothing to do with "measure"--I was looking in rotate tool.

Is there any thought to moving the Measure tool to the Transform Tools submenu, renaming the Measure tool, incorporating the straighten function into the Rotate tool, or splitting the functions of measure and straighten into two separate tools?  Or something else more intuitive and findable?