[Gimp-gui] Vertical text alignment

Hi,
congratulations for all the improvements in 2.10! I've been long waiting for them. I hope plugins will soon be available for this version too.

I would like to suggest an improvement in usability.

Vertical text alignment:
When inserting a new text, the cursor center aka the point you click corresponds to the upper left corner in the text box. This means you can't know where the bottom line of the text will be, because it depends from the font size. And the cursor gives no info about the bottom line.
I don't think I'm wrong when I say that when you insert a text, in most cases you first care about where the bottom line is, not the upper one.
The current setting means that, for every text layer I create, I have to move it to the correct position in a second moment. It would be much better if the cursor told me where the bottom line will be, or at least if I could choose for it to behave like this.
Another issue with the upper left point comes when I resize the text. By reducing the size, the text goes up; by increasing the size, the text goes down. As a result, I always have to move it back to the correct alignment.

Thank you,
Gregorio