Re: [Gimp-gui] Auto-generated tags for brushes

On 06/02/2018 02:50 PM, Elle Stone wrote:
FWIW, I filed a bug report on this topic:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/issues/1553

Where did the lines at the bottom of the initial part of the above bug report come from, the lines that read:

1 Related Branch

    1553-auto-generated-tags-for-brushes

When I first saw these lines I dismissed them as yet another oddity of gitlab "issues". But this morning when I updated GIMP, there does seem to be such a branch:

$ git branch --list --all
. . .
remotes/origin/1553-auto-generated-tags-for-brushes
. . .

Did I somehow accidentally create a branch related to this bug when I filed it?

Best,
Elle