Re: [Gimp-gui] Gimp purpose

On 2018-02-24 12:08, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
18 февр. 2018 г. 21:41 пользователь "Michal Vašut"
<michal vasut gmail com> :

Don't get me wrong, you are doing great job, but I don't see the
goal and Gimp only scratches surface of use cases specified above.
Why is that or am I missing something?

Is that caused by lack of resources (devs

Exactly.

It's definitely true that we are very few GIMP developers and this doesn't help. Though these last years, things are getting a bit better. There are also some developers (like myself) who are trying to crowdfund ourselves (cf. links in my signature) and hopefully the more we can get funded to work on GIMP, the more we can assign time on GIMP development. Just so you know, Michal. ;-)

Jehan

Alex