Subject: Forward of moderated message
Date: 2017-10-03 19:53
From: gimp-gui-list-bounces gnome org
To: gimp-gui-list-owner gnome org

Hello Jehan, Hello everybody.

This is my proposal for the next or one of the next dev splashcreens.

I refined it a little bit and i cut the texts.

It is ok for me to run for the dev version.

If there will be a chance for the stable version, I’ll be glad to run
for it too (in case there will be a contests or something similar).

For now it is ok the dev version.

Hope you’ll like it.

Have a nice day.

Fulvio.