[Gimp-gui] Work in progress on an new/updated brush set

Hello everyone!

Many of our resources are old, and not really up-to-date with current needs in an image editor. Amongst such resources, brushes may not feel really adequate at times. Americo Gobbo, a painter, member of the GIMP team, is currently working on this topic on which he has thought about for years.