Re: [Gimp-gui] GIMP ---> Pixi: suggested name change

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 1:09 AM, Joshua Coppersmith-Heaven wrote:

I think Pixi is fun and playful as a name, but you are right in terms of
similarity of name with the existing software. However, we could always just
write to them first and ask them if they would give permission for a similar
name to be used.

Joshua, I'm not sure if you had the time to read the FAQ or other
replies, but I'll have to spell it out anyway: not gonna happen. The
name will not change.

But maybe the idea could be thrown out there for the community to cloudstorm
new name ideas?

Nope.

And please, let's stick to GUI discussions in this list. Thank you.

Alex