Re: [Gimp-gui] UI also for nonexperts would be helpful

On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 2:25 AM, Jehan wrote:

I don't understand at-all what you mean. I just opened GIMP and tested. You
can get a 1-pixel brush without any problem. The brush size is one of the
top settings available in any of the paint tools (like the paintbrush or the
pencil tools indeed) options.

Jehan, please actually do that with 1px brush for Paintbrush and for
Pencil. Then zoom in and check what size the Paintrbush's stroke
actually is :)

Alex