Re: [Gimp-gui] Splash screen + default export file type

On 12/20/2017 06:37 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:

On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 1:49 PM marty <marty heavyreckoning com> wrote:

First thing on my list?  Making the "export / export as" file type sticky to whatever one chose last

Are you referring to reverting to PNG between sessions?

Yes.  I guess that is what I mean.  Did the behavior change somewhat recently?  I recall previously that when I opened several images in one session, I had to change to .png to .jpg for each one upon exporting.  Lately, after exporting the first as .jpg, the remaining now stick on .jpg for that session.
If this changed recently, I missed it, probably because it was so intuitive and didn't jog my work flow.  Which is how it should be and thanks!

Which reminds me, how does one support development on GIMP?

Done.

Rgds,
Marty