Re: [Gimp-gui] Splash screen + default export file type

The way I pictured it, the "sticky" wouldn't be overrideable, it would just replace the .png which is the current default.  So for that one time one wanted something other than the sticky, one would simply do what we are already doing, select another.  So I hope that clarifies; I'm not talking about automatically selecting, just having the default for selection be sticky.
 I meant WOULD be overrideable.  Bleah.

Rgds,
Marty