Re: [Gimp-gui] GIMP Theme UI now and future.

On 01/01/2016 05:18 PM, Kevin Payne wrote:
And how do your themes look on high resolution displays? Given that there is increasing demand for larger icons I think you have to consider that you may have many more variants to support. Kevin
1) No idea, when someone donates me such a monitor with a proper graphics card to drive it i'll let you know :)

2) There seems to be miscomprehension about the icons, which are now separate from the UI theme. The theme only has pngs used to render the widgets underneath those, the rest is furnished by the new icon themes. So i don't really have to support them since they are two separate entities.

Ben