Re: [Gimp-gui] GIMP Theme UI now and future.

On 01/01/2016 01:27 PM, scl wrote:

Hi,

nice to see that the long-time topic 'UI theme' is now making such a
progress!

I'm also impressed by Ben's screenshots!
Thank you.

To address users' different needs and preferences we could consider
offering variants of the same theme: dark (black or
anthrazite-coloured), silver grey, light (white or light gray).

I've got most of that covered eh :)
I once starte a wiki page for this topic and don't know for sure
about the current state. Is there yet anything to be done with respect
to this page?

Not sure first time i see it, i'm sure others in the know will comment eventually :)

Greetings and have a happy new year!
Back at you :)