Re: [Gimp-gui] Blend tool icons & Color eraser icon

Am 16.02.2016 um 22:43 schrieb Michael Natterer:

Yes, it's no problem, in *english*.
Curiously all my colleges speak german as their native language...
Please get rid of that blender.
Why is everybody jumping on my side note...

I already have written that using a 'Mixer' was not my best idea and that I have (thanks to pushes of the feedback) already another idea. I just tried to realize it in colored and it looks good (at least for me), but there needs to be an replacement in symbolic too.

I have to go to bed now, tomorrow my paid work needs me.

BTW. first comment of my wife was: "so they killed (!) your idea, i loved it" the rest of her comment I better not write here, but she is quite angry about wasting too much time.

Klaus Staedtler