Re: [Gimp-gui] Blend tool icons & Color eraser icon

On Tue, 2016-02-16 at 18:22 +0100, staedtler-przyborski wrote:
Am 15.02.2016 um 20:44 schrieb Aurore D. :
Hello,
I'd like to suggest the change of the blend tool icon, back to the
"original" icon: a simple square with a gradient in it.
The kitchen blender is not a very good visual metaphor

Just a side note, interestingly all women in my work and in my
surrounding who have seen this icon loved it immediately, for them
it
was also no problem to understand what it stands for.

Yes, it's no problem, in *english*. That icon metaphor is bound
to the word "blend" and therefore completely wrong.

In german, a blender is a "Mixer", and the blend tool "Farbverlauf",
that's 100% unrelated. I guess it's the same in most other languages.

Please get rid of that blender.

Regards,
--Mitch