Re: [Gimp-gui] Dockable dialog for reference image(s)

On 10/15/15, Akkana Peck wrote:

I'm a huge proponent of having an intermediate solution between
all-SWM and all-MWM -- I'd love to see something like multiple
tabbed image windows, like a browser, so I could have one window
for the 7 photos I'm working on, a separate image window for that
32x32 favicon.ico I'm editing and a third for another view of that
favicon at 400% so I can edit the pixels. But there's one issue that
I'm not sure was ever solved: where do the Toolbox and dialogs dock?

In one single place. Active image window would simply define the
context for them.

Duplicating toolbox for every docked image would be a capital crime :)

Alex