Re: [Gimp-gui] GIMP Workspaces Concept

On 10/15/15, Jehan wrote:

Basically you want what other software call "profiles" to have separate
settings, right? Like you would have one *workspace* for "painting", one
for "photography editing", and so on. Is that it?

This is interesting though I wonder how many user would actually use
these.

This is exactly where data from Instrumented GIMP project could come
in handy: how layouts look for people who work on different things
(painting, photography, web design etc.). I'm afraid we cannot make a
reasonable decision without some big data in this case.

Alex