[Gimp-gui] GIMP Workspaces Concept

Hi all,
I'm interested to study the possibility of the workspaces on GIMP... in theory, we already have the themes... the workspaces is the natural extension of this concept... is an enhancement of the theme feature, but I am not safe if is good to talk in this way... because the workspace do not change the theme... only use it to save as the docks are configured or placed on our desktop in the sessionrc archive.

For me would be very useful to have the possibility to save the user's workspaces, as sessionrc, for each task, for example. The problem of this approach that in the current releases of GIMP is not possible use another sessionrc without quit and open again GIMP.

Thanks,
americo