Re: [Gimp-gui] Layer mask button for the layers toolbar, feature additions?

This sounds like a terrible programming overhead :)

Whats the difference between this and the toolbox or where the dialog are placed?

--
Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Praise be unto God for giving us a way to live with him.

On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 2:40 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote:

16 дек. 2015 г. 23:33 пользователь "Andrew Pullins" <android2772 gmail com> написал:

> Why not make it so that the dialog icons are configurable?

This sounds like a terrible programming overhead :)

> I personally would like to have a merge down button replace the anker button.

The anchor button would probably go away once floating selections are dealed with at some point in the future. Ask Mitch :)

Alex