Re: [Gimp-gui] Layer mask button for the layers toolbar, feature additions?

On Mon, 2015-12-14 at 15:00 -0500, Ben wrote:
I had posted a patch to a bug report to add support for a button to
be
added to the toolbar for the layer dialog/widget (see
https://imgur.com/wkyxoqM), but it's been suggested i post here for
starters to start a dialog. So here i go :)

I was wondering what the reticence to having the button there was.

For my part it makes the dock too wide.

I think I'd rather have a context-menu-affordance button equivalent to
right-clicking on the selected layer.