Re: [Gimp-docs] Gimp Phyton docs

On Fri, Oct 04, 2019 at 01:29:20PM +0200, Günther Schrenk via gimp-docs-list wrote:
Hello there,

I was yesterday trying to setup a simple Phyton Script for Gimp. Had lots
of trouble, as the documentation is missing important parts. I got it
running and want to contribute to the documentation what was missing for
me. How can I do that?

I was contacting

james daa com au
which is listed in the Phyton Docs, but the EMail address is dead.

Thank you,
Günther Schrenk

If the python docs is part of the gimp manual, just write here...

--

Best regards,
Marco Ciampa

 GNU/Linux User #78271