Re: [Gimp-docs] Gimp-2.9.5 - Select border

On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 8:37 PM, Julien Hardelin wrote:
Hello all,

Please, what do you get when using select/border? I cann't see any
difference between the three options of "Border Style': Hard, Smooth and
Feather.

There is little )if any) difference between Hard and Smooth, but
Feathered looks a lot different. I'm sorry, I'm not of much help here,
but I'm CCing Ell who added this feature.

Alex